Ghost in the Grevemberg parlor

Cherè Coen
August 14, 2014
Ghost in the Grevemberg parlor
The Grevemberg House in Franklin, Louisiana, was built in 1851 by town lawyer Henry Wilson. He later sold the home to Mrs. Frances Wyckoff Grevemberg, who had lost her husband, Gabriel Grevemberg, in the 1856 hurricane that devastated Last Island or Isle Derniere off the coast of Louisiana. Mrs. Grevemberg and her children lived in the house for many years, then different owners purchased the home until the City of Franklin took over the property in 1948.
Read The Full Post:
http://haunteddeepsouth.blogspot.com/2014/08/ghost-in-grevemberg-parlor.html

More From Cherè Coen